My clients experience anxiety in a wide range of life experiences. They come to me frustrated, knowing what they are able to achieve if only they could be free of the barriers holding them back. It can be as simple as quitting a 25 year smoking addiction, being too scared to speak up at work, being afraid of flying, having a sexual dysfunction or being wracked with indecision about their life changes.
Hypnosis works.That’s why clients come to see me. Hypnotherapy is using your own natural resources. You’ve got them. Why not use them?
I am a Canadian citizen and a 30-year resident of Hong Kong. My children are young adults living overseas. I have worked in corporate business management for 20 years, I’ve been a writer and publisher in Hong Kong.
I discovered hypnosis as therapy when my brother had a massive operation for pancreatic cancer and did hypnosis to help him recover quickly. Five days after surgery, he was back to jogging. Then I went to a hypnotherapist myself and recovered from a 20-year chronic back pain within a few sessions.
From then on, I became a passionate student of the possibilities of the mind.
Here are my credentials in hypnotherapy.
- I graduated from Carleton University in Ottawa with a double major in Psychology and Sociology
- I trained in Advanced Hypnotherapy at the Hypnotherapy Training Institute in California
- I was certified by the ACHE as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in 2013
Here are the advanced individual specialized training programs I’ve studied since becoming a hypnotherapist.
- Advanced Hypnotherapy Program, Randal Churchill and Sheryl Canfield
- Anxiety and Depression Management with Richard Nongard
- Anger Management by Richard Nongard
- Empowering Women with Skill-Building Hypnosis with Kelley Woods and Roger Moore
- Medical Hypnotherapy with Richard Nongard
- Pain Control with Melissa Roth (“No More Pain”)
- IBS – Hypnosis for Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Melissa Ross
- Regression Hypnotherapy with Randal Churchill
- Academic and Sports Performance by Richard Nongard and Roger Moore
- PTSD, Phobias and Fears with Rewind by Mark Tyrrell at Uncommon Knowledge
- Weight Management with Richard Nongard and Roger Moore
- Hypnosis for the Brokenhearted with Roger Moore and Frankie Perez
- EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique by Catherine Zimmerman
- Hypnosis for the management of Alzheimer’s and other dementias by Dr Daniel Nightingale
- Metaphors and multi-media in Hypnotherapy, Larry Elmer and Roger Moore
- The Simpson Protocol by Gregory Beckett
Exciting training coming up in October!
I’m about to add a truly exciting and cutting-edge skill to my pain reduction credentials. It’s called “oldpain2go’. It’s an approach developed by Steven Blake in the UK. It’s a revolutionary pain reduction/removal methodology that is truly sweeping the world. I will be fully qualified to use it in November 2018. Check out Steven Blakes’s website at https://oldpain2go.com to find out more.
I continue to train in the most recent developments in our field and do so on a regular basis. Hypnotherapy is a constantly evolving field and I focus on becoming the best hypnotherapist I can. When you look up ‘Ellen McNally’, Hypnotherapist, I want to give you the best and latest approaches you can get.’